January 7, 2009

Beware of this man

A friend of mine told me a story about this man. Beware of this man, here is his story:

I WRITE to inform the public about a con-man who stole money right in front of me. This crook is a middle-aged foreigner with close-cropped hair.I was refilling my car at a petrol station on MRR2 outside Beverly Heights in Hulu Kelang when the man stopped his car and asked me to direct him to a money changer.I told him that he could probably find one at Carrefour or Jaya Jusco. He then asked me what the Malaysian currency looked like. I took out my wallet to show him a RM50 bill but he asked to see other denominations, especially RM100.I told him I did not have a RM100 bill and I opened my wallet to show him that all I had were RM50 and RM10 bills.He then snatched some of the money from my wallet and checked through the notes to make sure I did not have a RM100 bill.I was shocked at such rudeness, and took my money back. He then left. A few minutes later, I came to my senses and decided to check my wallet. I then discovered that three RM50 bills were missing.I knew the exact figure because I had earlier withdrawn a certain amount in RM50 bills from an ATM.I hope your readers will take note of this trick.POLICE REPORT 000065/09,Hulu Langat, Selangor.

No comments: