January 9, 2009

Property Investment


I love property investment as it is a source of passive income, of course you have to do it right. I love property investment even more when I came to know about swiftlet ranching industry. Why? Now I can make full use of my property for both rental and perpertuate income stream from by tenant, both man and swiftlet. I have less fear than before as I do not fear of my property are not rented to someone who would be able to pay me a rental or return by the end of each month.

I tend to love to have my lower floor rented high, close to cover my monthly instalment to my banker, and use my upper floor for my future income stream - swiftlet ranching. This will definitely minimize my risk of paying monthly to the bank from my own pocket. This is one of the reasons why I can see a lot more shop owners converting their upper floor to swiftlet farming now, in my area, they are mainly retail motorcycle and sparepart shops..

Be considerate when you would like to do so, as if your shop is immediate behind another residential area or school, you may not be able to sleep well later...

No comments: