January 5, 2009

Motivation

We need motivation to move on in life.

This happen to my debut blog. I lost a month in monitoring my blog hit rate as I was not able to do so last month. Anyway, thanks to CK and Youtube, in fact, now "You Can Learn" everything from Youtube, just key in the key words: How to...., you will have it!

I started to see the hit rate going up daily. This is a great motivation!

I love to have my readers giving comments or send an sms to me. This will keep motivating me to continue to write, and of course, you will be able to continue to have "free" information and tap my thoughts too...We both win!

So, if you have not given your comment or sms, and you are benefited from this blog...don't be so "kiam siap" (Hokkien saying) lah....

I only see one follower, my dear friend Mr. Y. What about others??? Let me know what you want me to write so that I can spend time on that research too....it takes both hands to clap, give me your other hand! Okay?

Cheers, have a great day ahead!

No comments: