December 30, 2008

Herbalife


I have a tendency to look into more passive income than active income nowadays. I think this is a good direction in life. I tend to think more like walet.twins although I have not retired like him yet. Retire Young and Retire Rich!! (a book written by Robert Kiyosaki)


Recently, by chance, I came to know of this business called Herbalife. It suited my bill especially my wife. For a good reason: it bring health to the world. And for another reason: it is giving a good passive income stream if we were successful. We spent our last one week in KL witness some of the shops and met number of people who are passionate in this line. Finally, we are convinced that this a business worth our investment for our future. I wonder if anyone have gone into this line, perhaps you can share your thoughts. Frankly, there are many success story, I would encourage my readers to explore this new MLM business, it is a game of leveraging. This are some of the ways to get rich as mentioned by most of the investment gurus including Robert Allen, Robert Kiyosaki etc.

2 comments:

K L said...

I m interested in any passive income too. Do u have more info on Herbalife ? I can be reached at ykltpm@gmail.com

Frank and my wife Doris said...

Sure, I sent you a letter. Call me.