December 31, 2008

Sayonara 2008


Sayonara, Sayonara......I still remember this Japanese song. Sayonara 2008!


What a day, I nearly forgotten today is the last day of the year, until I receive many sms coming to my phone today. Thanks to all my friends and supporters. I wish you well and I wish you have a better and more prosperous new year ahead, sincerely.


I knew many of you may face uncertainty due to the current economy downturn, retrenchment, unemployment etc...there is always ups and downs in life. I encourage everyone to take it easy and control your spending during the bad days. And if you are one of the unfortunate one, be positive as I always believe, when there is a threat, there is an opportunity.


Take for example the new business that I am interested in: Herbalife. When every industry is down, Herbalife is one of the industries that is growing: Health and fast food products, which is almost recession proof. If you are a full time employed person, as I have said earlier in my posting, look for a passive income stream. Active income stream and a single source of income is the history, you are outdated if you still think like any employed person on the streets.


Wish you the Best of Luck! Have a Great Great Great 2009!!!

No comments: