December 13, 2008

A topic a day


Writing a blog is more like a writing a diary for me..it is a good practice I have never practice it and have the persistence since younger day. What do write is not a problem I guess as we can write what we thought for the day and express it with our own experience and feeling. I am sure there is many things we encountered and interesting people we meet everyday. Hence, I would encourage people to start blogging if you are interested to share. Who knows we may need each other someday, and we can network and build more friendships.




I always thought creating a blog or a website is difficult. But after done it, I do not think so completely. Again, thanks to Google, and I am sure many such softwares are coming and available to the public. I am still learning how to do more stuff within a blog and hopefully the sifu bloggers can help me. One example is how to monitor the number of visitors and where they are located..




Learning is a never ending process...This is my diary about swiftlet ranching..

No comments: